After Midsummers and on the 6th of January I always wonder if there’s been an apocalypse. Helooo-ooo-ooo-ooh?
Kannelbulle. EVERY DAMN DAY. I simply can’t resist the cinnamon smell
Getting a contract or place in Stockholm is impossible, how can people move every year and upgrade their places +200k each time?
The fear in Swedes’ eyes when I approach them to ask which of the bus-lines would be the correct one I need to take
Why do you even ask if you should visit winter in Sweden? There are 6 other months you know
People holding the tunnelbana doors open so their friends can come in. No No.
- People calling loudly on the tunnelbana. No No.
- Accidentally grazing the toes of the person across from you during the 5PM metro-rush. No No
- Skipping the line. No No.
- Drinking in public isn’t illegal, just frowned upon. Gimme that beer!
- Before the movies someone comes out to do an announcement of the movie. I a yellow, pink, red jacket. With a Microphone. For 5 Minutes. Wait what?!
- When I see people from my country after being used to the stylish Swedes for so long.
- Now that I’ve finally switched to jibber Swedish, they continuously want to talk English with me. COME ON!
- 4 day weekends
- 5 day weekends
- Oh yes, and 6 weeks of leave
- basically a 2 month long spring-break
- The Swedish stud next to you on the red line has definitely spent more time in front of the mirror than you have.